ACT, SAT, and more
We would never recommend going into any test situation without a well thought out game plan. Preparing for these tests helps with content, timing, strategy, and even anxiety.
All Exam Prep includes:
1) Overview of the structure of the test you are preparing for
2) Score goals - how many questions do you need to get right to reach your goal?
3) Timing Game Plan for each content area
4) Subskill content (for ACT - English, Math, Reading and Science; for SAT - Reading, Writing and Math)
5) Test taking / Study skill strategies
We offer a variety of small group classes for ACT/SAT as well as 1 to 1 tutoring.
Small Group ACT / SAT Prep
Preparing for the ACT / SAT can be more enjoyable in a small group of friends!
You can organize your own group of 2-3 students (more is possible as well) to prepare together! This helps bring the price down as well as make prep more fun! How does it work?
Schedules can be flexible -but-
All students need to attend sessions as a group
We are able to individualize programs to some degree but if you are looking for something more individualized, 1 to 1 may be a better option
You can create a mix of both small group and 1 to 1!
Call 412-600-1125 to discuss details and options!